LNG Bunkering System
A system for injecting LNG, an eco-friendly energy, as a fuel for ships is designed with efficiency and safety in mind.
ADG-TT : Swivel Joint
- The capability of transporting liquids and gases such as LNG, LOX, ethylene, or ethane.
- Suitability for Loading arm, Hose dispensing point, Aerospace, etc.
ASK-TT : QCDC (Dry Break Coupling)
- Fast and efficient connection and disconnection process.
- Thanks to its ergonomic design and insulation between handle and body, it can be used safely even in very low temperature environments.
NTS-TT : ERC (Emerency Release System)
- Non-destructive design (minimize of pressure hammer).
- Multi functional trigger( Cable Trigger, Pneumatic Trigger, Hydraulic Trigger)
- The capability of using and charging at low pressure (4 to 12 Bar) with PPU system applied.